Mount Cook Experience
- 天數: 13 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Queenstown, Otago
- 产品编号: MCE
On this Mt Cook Day Tour from Queenstown, you will experience the unique alpine landscapes of the Southern Alps as you travel with us from Queenstown through Mackenzie Country and into Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, home to snow-capped mountains, impressive glaciers and New Zealand’s highest peak, Aoraki Mt Cook (‘Cloud Piercer’).
Departing from Queenstown at 7.30am, start the tour off with pick up from your Queenstown accommodation in one of our premium vehicles. Travel in comfort and style in a Mercedes van fully equipped with panoramic windows for superior viewing with complimentary wifi and bottled water so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery.
Visit iconic central South Island locations such as Cromwell, Lindis Pass, Omarama, Twizel and the bright turquoise waters of Lake Pukaki before entering Aoraki Mount Cook National Park. Enjoy 3.5 hours (approx.) in Mt Cook Village. Take this time to enjoy one of the many optional activities or walk available in the area.
Altitude Mt Cook tours are limited to a maximum of 16 passengers, ensuring small groups so everyone can enjoy the best New Zealand hospitality that we have to offer, as well as enjoying lots of fun and informative commentary from your local guide and plenty of off-the-beaten-track visits away from the crowds.
The 12 hour Mt Cook tour departs Queenstown on Friday and Sundays at 7:30am and returns around approximately 7:30pm
- Unique day-tour allowing you to experience Mt Cook from Queenstown
- Luxury transport in a Mercedes Sprinter van
- A personal small group tour (max 16 passengers)
- Multiple scenic stops throughout the spectacular central South Island
- Informative and entertaining commentary from an experienced guide
- Approximately 3.5 hours in Mt Cook Village to enjoy optional activities or local short walks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board