Waiheke Private Guided Te Ara Hura Walk
- 期間: 5 日 (約)
- 製品コード: TeAraHura-Guided
Te Ara Hura is a 100km-long walking track that takes you right around Waiheke Island.
This amazing fully guided walk takes in everything from the bustling villages of the western end to bush, beaches, birds and the remote eastern end of the island.
Our standard itinerary takes five days, in 15–25km segments. We can, however, customise this walk to shorten the segments, or to complete the walk in just four days. Please contact us if you are interested in these options.
This tour is available to private groups of 4-12 people. Get your friends together and spend a few days completing a unique adventure.
Each day you will be transported to the start point for the day and you will be picked up at the end of that day’s segment and returned to your accommodation. Your guide will walk with you.
A custom itinerary can be planned, with costs based on your requirements, size of group and length of stay.Important details:
- If you're in Auckland, catch the Fullers Ferry from downtown (the trip to Waiheke Island takes approximately 35 minutes).
- Contact us to discuss arrangements for each day's walking.
- Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- Transfer to/from accommodation
- Apartment on Onetangi Beach (extra charge if single occupancy)
- 4 packed lunches including fresh brewed coffee or tea
- All food including dinner and breakfast each day
- Personalised itinerary, maps and other information
- Expert local guide
What to bring:
- Walking shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Water bottle
About Terra & Tide
Terra & Tide is committed to managing and developing its business in a sustainable manner and to minimising the environmental impact of its activities. It has achieved Qualmark Sustainable Business certification (Silver level).