Electric Bike (eBike) Hire @ Pencarrow
- Location: Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Product code: ebikepencarrow
See what the eBikes buzz is all about! Do as much or as little pedalling as you like, and let our eBikes take the wind and fitness (or motivation!) levels out of the equation. Discover Pencarrow Head's lighthouses and lakes, along with amazing views of Wellington's coastline and the Kaikoura Ranges on an amazing eBike adventure.
We source our bikes specifically for local trail conditions, and only use modern reliable eBikes, complete with front suspension, disc brakes, and quality components. All bikes are then customised to rider height and preferences. In short, our equipment won't let you down.
- 2 hours - Gives you plenty of time to discover Pencarrow Head's lighthouses and lakes, along with amazing views of Wellington's coastline and the Kaikoura Ranges. An easy ride, suitable for beginners.
- 4 hours - Hoping to check out all the Pencarrow side tracks? Fancy a seaside picnic lunch? Or maybe you’re keen to explore Fitzroy Bay and the SS Paiaka Wreck? A four hour bike hire will ensure you have plenty of time for the adventure of your choice.
- 8 hours - Pack a picnic lunch and make the most of a full day out on this incredible coastline. Explore Eastbourne’s cafes and galleries, before heading out to Pencarrow Head’s lighthouses and lakes, and further around the bay to the SS Paiaka wreck.
- eBike (electric bike)
- Repair kit
- Carrier rack and pannier bag for extra clothing, personal effects etc