Kaikoura Albatross Encounter Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Christchurch, Canterbury
- Product code: KAIALB
Get up close to albatross and many other sea-birds. Take advantage of the Incredible photo opportunities that this full day tour offers. The tour includes a scenic drive from Christchurch over the Canterbury plains before arriving in the majestic seaside village of Kaikoura. Once in Kaikoura we will make our way to a lookout to enjoy spectacular views of this pretty seaside village, the majestic mountains and the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Next we will visit a fur seal colony before heading into Kaikoura for some free time to explore and enjoy lunch at your leisure. In the afternoon you will board a catamaran and enjoy an up-close albatross encounter.
- Scenic tour from Christchurch over the Canterbury plains to Kaikoura
- Visit the lookout to enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains, village and ocean
- Free time to explore Kaikoura village
- View New Zealand Fur Seals at the local seal colony
- In the afternoon, meet the 'locals' with a Albatross Encounter
- Informative commentary from our local Kiwi guides.