Drift Boat Fishing Experience
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown, Otago
- Product code: DB-FE
Queenstown Fishing offers a stealth angling machine in the form of a purposebuilt drift boat – an excellent way to catch the fish off guard in those hard to get to ‘top spots’. For those with some fishing experience under their belt, hop into adrift boat with us and tour small alpine lakes and streams to your taste.
Pick Up / Opening
Glenorchy Marina - Please meet at the boat ramp - Benmore Place, Glenorchy 8:00am
Drop Off / Closing
Glenorchy Marina - Benmore Place, Glenorchy 5:00pm
Drop off time may vary depending on the fishing location on the day.
- Safety equipment
- Snacks, refreshments and a cut lunch included
- Safety and fishing training
- Keep your fish numbers depending on the rivers and lakes chosen on the day, we promote catch and release
- Fishing license are available online here - fishandgame.org.nz/licences/
Fishing license can also be purchased onboard
- Waders/boots/rod and reel are available for hire at time of booking - $50 per person per day
- Alcohol – feel free to bring your own (Please drink responsibly, no spirits)
Family & Child Policy
Youths are welcome for fly fishing but will be charged through at adult rates.
Booking schedule - This product has a minimum 48hr notice for online bookings, if you would like to make a booking inside this time frame please call or text +64 21 904 462
30% minimum deposit required for all bookings with balance due 30 days prior to experience date. (full payments also welcome).