Rotorua Small Group Tour + Wai-O-Tapu & Polynesian Spa
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 009GYGRWP
Full Day tour of the geothermal wonderland and adventures playground of Rotorua where you can choose and add on the activities you want to visit or do.
On this tour you will be picked up from your accommodation in our mini-bus and driven through the stunning Waikato countryside, the most extensive farming area in the world, on a fully guided journey to Rotorua. During the trip south you will encounter stunning scenery, great photo opportunities, beautiful mountains and see several different farm animals along the way.
We will also pass through the unique town of Tirau (the corrugated iron sculpture capital of the world) and the stunning Fitzgerald Glade. Once in Rotorua we will do a guided tour of the city past its famous and historical sites including Lake Rotorua, The Government Gardens, Blue Baths, Thermal Springs and Polynesian Spa.
From here on in, your tour becomes very flexible and you can choose up to two of Rotorua's most famous attractions or activities. Maybe head to the famous geothermal park and Maori cultural village of Te Puia, bathe in the geothermal waters of the Polynesian Spa, experience some farm culture at the Agrodome Sheep Show, or have an adventure thrill at Skyline! Or you can simply choose to explore the city at your own pace.
Extra options to add: (choose up to two; added during the booking process)
- Te Puia Geothermal Park entrance and guided tour - $57; OR
- Te Puia Geothermal Park entrance including guided tour & Maori cultural show - $72; OR
- Te Puia Geothermal Park entrance, guided tour & traditional Maori hangi buffet lunch - $92; OR
- Te Puia Geothermal Park entrance, guided tour, Maori cultural show & traditional Maori hangi buffet lunch - $107.
- Polynesian Spa entrance including Deluxe Lake Spa Package - $60
- Skyline Adventure Park entrance including gondola ride - $32
- Wai-O-Tapu Wonderland entrance and guided tour including Champagne Pool, Artists Pallet, Devils Bath - $75
- Agrodome entrance including sheep and dog show - $35
After the tour our friendly staff will drive you back to your hotel or you can be dropped in Rotorua.
- Fully guided small group return tour from Auckland
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs (specific central Auckland hotels only)
- Rotorua City Highlights Tour
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving
- On screen entertainment during the drive
- Multiple stops to purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- Wifi and charging ports available in vehicle
- Transport in modern and comfortable minibuses
- Choose the attractions and activities you want to visit or do (maximum 2 due to timings)