Hell's Gate Geothermal Walk
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rotorua, New Zealand
- Product code: WALK
Take a guided or self-guided interactive tour of New Zealand’s most active geothermal reserve. See erupting waters, an active mud volcano, land coral and a hot waterfall. Experience getting your hands and feet dirty in our healing mud foot pool or try your hand at Māori carving. You’ll soon discover the legends and myths behind Hell’s Gate.
- Geothermal walk
- Complimentary Māori carving
- Complimentary Mud foot pool
Complimentary guided-tours run daily at 10:30am and 2:30pm (1 October 2022 – 31 March 2023), subject to availability. Alternatively, a self-guided map is provided on arrival.
- Children must be aged 12 and over to participate in the carving.
- All complimentary services are subject to availability.