4 Day Waikaremoana Discovery Tour - Lodge Based
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Product code: WDT
Journey into the North Island's most remote and untouched wilderness area, where the mountains are cloaked in mist, mysticism and primordial forest. Walk some of the most spectacular sections of the Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk and the world-famous Whirinaki Forest Park, while staying in comfortable, lakeside lodgings.
- Departs from and returns to Rotorua: we leave Rotorua at 8.30am on Day One and return to Rotorua around 5 - 6pm on Day 4.
- Enjoy a small, fun group atmosphere.
- Take in fresh air and exercise over 4 exciting days and 3 restful nights.
- Our itineraries are carefully crafted for flexibility , allowing you as much or as little walking as you like.
- You'll be accompanied by professional, friendly, knowledgeable hiking guides.
- No heavy packs: carry just a day pack with your daily essentials.
- Moderate fitness level is ideal, the trails range between easy and moderate grade.
This fantastic holiday package Includes: delicious, healthy meals with pre-dinner drinks; air-conditioned transport; 3-star boutique accommodation with ensuites, complimentary hire of hiking gear on request.
Lakeside chalets in a tranquil setting, twin, double or single rooms, ensuite bathrooms.. Based on twin share, for individual travellers who prefer private rooms a single supplement fee of $200 NZD per person applies.
Lake shore trout fishing, amazing natural hot spring swim.
Departs fortnightly from November to April, inclusive. Private departure dates on your preferred dates may be arranged, on request, for groups of 8 or more.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Or give our friendly team a call on:
NZ Freephone 0800 925 569
AUS Freephone 1 800 646 584
- Or send Cathy an email - email@example.com