Glenorchy and Paradise Explorer
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PEX
Join us for a magical half-day journey to Glenorchy and beyond. Located on the north shores of Lake Wakatipu, this small settlement is full of character and charm, both of the local and Middle Earth variety. Take in some of the most famous and scenic sights of the region, tuck into a class Kiwi morning tea and be entertained by the local stories and film history from your expert local guide.
Visit all of the best local and secret spots. Get a photo with the famous Glenorchy red shed, pretend to be a Hobbit in Paradise, take in the incredible snow-capped views over the Dart and Rees Rivers and Diamond Lake, and hear stories of the early Maori settlers. This is a truly iconic New Zealand destination, combining all of the top things which make the South Island what it is.
Travel in style in luxury Mercedes vans with unique onboard videos and complimentary water and Wi-Fi. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and secret local sights.
The 4 hour Glenorchy & Paradise Explorer Tour departs Queenstown daily at 9 am and returns at 1 pm.
- Visit Glenorchy, taking in the iconic sights and learn about the local history
- Go beyond and visit Paradise, Diamond Lake and Lord of the Rings film locations
- Enjoy a Kiwi style morning tea including cheese rolls, lolly cake, L&P and Whittakers chocolates
- Enjoy Kiwi music onboard (download our Spotify playlist!)
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi onboard
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers