Hello Auckland walking tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Central Auckland
- Product code: HAKL
"Do this on your first day in town as you’ll get loads of useful advice"
Departs: 10am from corner of 8 Customs Street East and Queen Street (outside Vodafone/One Mobile)
Duration: 3 hours Distance: around 4 km (or 5000 steps) at a leisurely pace. Route includes stairs and one hill climb.
Min per booking: Two people. Travelling solo? Please enquire here with your desired date. We'll confirm if the tour has met its 2-person minimum, then book you in.
Your small-group walking tour starts downtown on Auckland's historic Queen Street. Your friendly local guide will walk you through the city’s hidden lanes to an early Māori fortress You’ll hear stories at the heart of the city and discover Auckland’s stunning Art Gallery, street art and serene parks. Enjoy a refreshment break and a tasting (as this tour includes an indulgence or two!)! You'll then hop on the locals' bus to vibrant uptown before descending through a peaceful valley to bustling Queen Street. Here your guide will bid you a fond “Haere Ra” or farewell.
- Expert local guide
- Sit-down refreshments and a tasting
- Get uptown on the locals' bus
- Our Best Restaurants List and map
- Hidden lanes, street art, history and best shopping
- Auckland Art Gallery, Townhall and stylish Britomart
- Small group guarantee - max 8 people