Zealong Tea Plantation Tour & High Tea Lunch - Private Transport
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hamilton, Waikato
- Product code: ZEA-VAN-AG
Zealong Tea Estate
Time required: 6 hours includes 3 hours return travel time and 3 hours at Zealong Tea
Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Auckland
Zealong Tea Estate
Located near Hamilton in the Waikato region, the Zealong Tea plantation is in a very beautiful & natural environment. It is New Zealand's only tea plantation and produces some of the purest tea in the world. Ideal for an insightful relaxing day trip away from Auckland or hosting special events in a beautiful setting.
We recommend this venue for a relaxing stop-over when travelling between Auckland & other cities such as Rotorua, Hobbiton & Waitomo. It also a perfect location for special events such as business meetings, weddings and social functions.
If you wish to add on additional stop overs or extra time at the venue, we can help you determine how many additional hours are required and customise your booking to suit.
This tour from Auckland takes approximately 1.5 - 2 hours travel time on a nice journey through the rural Bombay hills. Perfect for any group size the Zealong Tea plantation offers a 1.5 - 2 hour tour and tea tasting complimented by a beautiful high tea lunch.
Departure times from Auckland are 7:30AM or 12:30PM
Zealong Tea tours start at 9:30AM and 2:30PM Tuesday to Sunday
Departure times from Zealong are 12:00PM or 5:00PM
High Tea Lunch
Ideal for tea lovers wishing to try New Zealand's finest. Families, overseas visitor's or corporate meetings in a superb relaxing environment, lunch at Zealong is hard to beat. After completing the tour enjoy a high tea lunch experience with a very highly rated dining experience.
Upon request Zealong can cater to your special event or occasion. The private Zealong Pavillion is a superb setup for weddings, baby/bridal showers, birthdays, anniversaries, or any other private or corporate function.
special occasions or overseas visitors wishing to learn more about New Zealand's finest drop. Ride in comfort with our up-market vehicles & entertaining drivers or take it to the next level getting the best possible views from the air in our small planes.
We will assist you with itinerary planning & provide an on-call 24 hour service. Based in Auckland we cover all of New Zealand, our tours can be customized to suit your requirements.
Extend your tour.
Make the most of the day, especially if the sun is shining. From Mt Eden & One Tree Hill we can point in any direction that takes your fancy.
- North over the harbour bridge through the east cost beaches stopping off at Matakana village famous for it's markets, art gallery & vineyards.
- West beyond the scenic bush through the hills to experience the unique black sand beaches of Piha & Bethell's, vineyard's at Kumeu and some amazing eateries such as the Tasting Shed & Ribier
- South & East into rural New Zealand for scenic views of farmland, botanic gardens, the Manukau Head's Lighthouse, ice cream at the famous Pokeno township, a quick fishing trip at Kaiaua Bay or regional park tour at Hunua falls.
- Additional transport hours and High Tea Lunch tickets can be purchased in the next screen
- Should you wish to explore other nearby towns such as Rotorua or attractions such as Waitomo Caves & Hobbiton we can customize an itinerary to suit and provide multi-day personalised tours to suit.